Bath tea bag
We have 2 options for bath tea bags:
- Lavender Buds, an anti-allergenic, anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, antibacterial, antispasmodic, balancing, energising, soothing, healing, toning and stimulating.
- Chamomile has many powerful skin properties such as anti-inflammatory, anti-fungal, antibacterial, antiseptic, and contains essential oils and antioxidants. Additionally, is a hypoallergenic and helps to reduce skin irritants.
Oats have antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and antihistaminic plant chemicals which boost overall skin health. Other benefits include:
- restoring the pH balance of the skin to help it from drying out/becoming irritated
- improving the effectiveness of cleansers
- protecting against sun damage
- cleanses the skin
- contains water-binding polysaccharides which help provide a protective barrier on the skin to lock moisture in
Can be used in up to 3 baths. Place tea bag in your bath as you fill it or tie around the tap so all water runs through the bag.